Tuesday, August 28, 2007

finally, i've finished the first phase of choon yee's project!!! yay!! hurray for me!! Went to Ning's house on sunday, although she wasn't at home haha!! Oh ya i just finished my 2 punnets of japanese grapes. So sad~~ They soooo nice i feel like buying 10 more punnets HAHAHA!!!!

Going for interview at HDB tmr. I just realised that a lot of SOC students are going for the same interview as me loL!! Well at least i'll have company ^^ Going for dinner with Mimi-Chan's relatives tmr. Free Food agaiN!! HoHoHo~~~~!!!

>.< I'm soo tired of staying at home everyday lol!! I feel like going overseas for a short period of time. Too bad i dont have the money and time right now lol!! Now i'm regretting not going for overseas exchange programme during my 3-yrs of study, maybe at America or something. I think it'll be a totally different and certainly fun experience hehe oh well~ i'm sure there'll be more opportunities in the future!!

Hahaha just heard Nang Nang on the phone. She's sooo funny and adorable hahahaha!! The way she talks is so funny! Full of "Then I, Then I, Then I see the stars again tomorrow" hahaha!! Ok Ok Nang Nang we'll let you see again~~

Omg i'm watching this variety show showing soo many good food! I'm so hungry right now~ I want to eat good food too!!!! My favourite!! foie gras and escargot!!!!!!!!! wait for me!!!

No comments: