Saturday, October 20, 2007

No appetite... Woke up at 11+ haha actually i can sleep longer.. but my mom kept nagging at me >.< Drank a cup of tea and ate a piece of biscuit, and i'm still full now!! This is weird, cos normally I'll get hungry 1hr after my breakfast haiz.. Good! This will contribute well to my diet program hahaha!! I'm having muscle ache like.. everywhere!! Cos i've made it a point to do some exercise everyday after work. At least i'll feel refreshed after one whole day of work haha!!

Trying to find a new blog skin cos this one just looks weird! OMG i think i'm falling sick.. Better not be fever cos I'll take weeks to recover from that, since i'm allergic to fever medicine HAHAHA!! But i got a bad feeling about this cos my hands and feet are soo cold. NoOoO~~ I don't want to fall sick~!!!!!


Had our new staff gathering the other day at marina square. It was fun~ and tiring too cos i had to wake up at 530am that day haha!

Ok picture time!

The 2 girls surrounded by a gang of monstrous guys >.<

Hehe sorry la only 1 pic this time cos i'm lazy!! Eh i'm sick k~~ I better go catch a bit of sleep now >.<

No comments: