Took half day leave on friday to go out with Mimi-chan~ Poor thing's going back to school on monday hahaha!! These few days are totally FATTENING!!! I can't believe i ate so much omg~ I'm sure i put on at least 5kg within these 3 days!!! Gaaaahhh~~~~ Alright so... lets see what we ate hahaha went to Clarke Quay to hunt for food. So.. we weren't able to make up our minds cos there were so many restaurants and cuisines to choose from!! And finally.. I saw a familiar sign - "The Steakhouse", and i remember Adrian telling me about his wonderful wagyu beef experience hahaha so I decided (on impulse) to try the steak!! And it was really nice~~ (Of course the cost is "nice" too) hahaha but the steak was really tender and juicy *slurpz* Well worth my $70+ >.<
Saute Mushroom. It was nice and juicy. A little pity that it wasn't hot enough. And i have no idea why haha
Kandang~
Here it is~~ My Wagyu Beef~~ With red wine sauce its totally heavenly!!! I can tell you i finished every bit of it hahaha just looking at the photo makes me hungry again hahaha
Mimi-chan's Porterhouse steak, which is also very nice! Those who likes to see their $70+ in exchange for a Bigger portion of meat, I'll recommend this. hahahaAfter dinner, we strolled along clarke quay, and then stopped for desserts @ Nectarie - fattening and nice dessert hahaa
Chocolate Terrine with Coconut. This is really nice the coconut blended in really well with the chocolate.
For Chocolate lovers - black and white chocolate swirls. Its not too bad but i'll prefer the previous one haha!
Peony Jade tea with.... *drum roll* Jack Daniel's Ice Cream~~!!! The ice cream is really really nice!! My alcoholic cousins - go try it! And.. after all the super sweet stuffs, what's better than a warm relaxing cup of tea?Moving on to Saturday, our appetites are as big as ever~ So... Mimi-chan and I went to Crystal Jade Ginseng Chicken for lunch ahahaha it was quite some time ago when i last went to this restaurant. As usual, it was very filling haha but at least the food is less oily and erm.. more healthy i suppose haha
The side dishes
Ginseng Chicken soup. Ok Mimi-chan, i have to say that your camera totally sucks, cos the soup looks really yucky in this picture hahaha but in fact, its my favourite dish~~
Pipimpap or something haha
Grilled mackerels. Its amazing how they managed to make the skin crispy, but the meat soft and juicy~~!! Full marks for this dish!
The side dishes
Ginseng Chicken soup. Ok Mimi-chan, i have to say that your camera totally sucks, cos the soup looks really yucky in this picture hahaha but in fact, its my favourite dish~~
Pipimpap or something haha
Grilled mackerels. Its amazing how they managed to make the skin crispy, but the meat soft and juicy~~!! Full marks for this dish!After lunch, we even had fried Mars Bar for dessert ahhhh~~~~ Fat Fat Fat!!!
Went to Tangs for a bit of shopping haha and I just had to take a picture of this fitting room. This is actually 1/3 of the full room haha totally *hearts* this fitting rooM!!Sigh.. Can't believe how much i actually consumed these few days~ And I'm off to getting myself a bowl of cereal now GAAAHHHH!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment