Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary to MiMi-Chan and I~ Actually the actual date was 3rd April haha ok so... after church, i brought Mimi-chan to this restaurant at Marina South Pier. Yep I hunted for the restaurants k~ And nousy mimi-chan.. didn't even get me a present.. hmph.. I dont care! You owe me a present!!!

So went to Pier Eleven, which was quite a nice place, with a good view too~

From our seats. The weather was good with fine warm breeze :))

Haha stupid sulky look






Trying to eat up the boat

*Raaa*

Our appetiser - What's better than yummy juicy foie gras?

My Wagyu beef :P - Tender as always

Mimi-chan's tenderloin


After the super filling lunch, we went to Lido for a movie - Three Kingdoms. Hmm.. the movie was not bad... but not as great as I thought it would be haha
On the train to Orchard
Had dinner at an Italian restaurant - Michelangelo's. All the photos taken looked real sucky due to the dim light haha!


3 years liao.. Feel that we've known each other for a longer time haha.. of course, we had our fair bit of joy and sorrow. I guess what needs to be said had been said.. things that shouldn't be said had also been said haha so.. Just want to say the most old-fashioned, over-used phrase - "I love you"

No comments: