Saturday, May 24, 2008

And now... The highly anticipated, long awaited Sale is on!!!!! Today we spent almost 8 hours shopping non-stop in Orchard Road!! OMG~!! And yes, my feet are feeling like shit now hahaha!! But looking at my haul today, I can say its quite worth it Hur Hur Hur~~ Although I had to stop myself from buying a few things today ahhh~~ For example, my LV cardholder~ I couldn't decide whether or not to get it hahaha but in the end, I decided not to. See? So guai~~ Hahahaha

Had lunch at Crystal Jade, before starting our marathon


Today was a great day for us! We went to Mango haha and Ning was soooo good at digging out nice clothes haha in the end we ended up buying a lot of same clothes hur hur hur~~ Kathryn got a Gucci bag, and Ning, being a super nice sister, bought a Burberry wallet for David~ Ahhhh~~ I also want toooo~~ So my super nice sister will buy for me too right? *wink to Eve*
Mommy wanted to buy this Coach bag, but the last piece was taken by another person :( In the end, we went from Taka to Shaw to DFS, but in the end, we couldn't buy the piece we want. *Sobx*
After a super long day, we *crawled* to Paragon Sushi Tei for dinner haha we, as usual, ordered a lot of food haha

Kelly and her Hee Yang
The stupid guys



My haul today~ Hur hur hur~~ Finally I bought new shorts :P


No comments: