Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ok I know this was quite some time ago hahahaa but since I'm free now, I might as well blog on it hahahaha!!!!

So we had our family gathering on Ren2 Ri4, meaning, EVERYBODY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! So mommies treated us to Dim Sum at Tian Jin Lo ~!!!

jerm~
:D
the 4 girls~
oops i mean, 5~!!
naughty nang~!!! she LOVES camwhoring too!!! HAHAHAHA
the 4 koksters hurrr~!!! They're doing nang's favourite "show your teeth!!!"
mommieeeee~!!
my lovely family~!!!!!
love you guys to bits!!!!

And we went shopping at Orchard Road

Nang loves her MUFFLERS!!!! (I knew it hor deb~!! just needed some... hints hahahahahahaha!!)
Nang: "Ya Jie Jie, help me adjust!!"
Nang: "haiyooo~!!! nousy sia~ Let me do it myself..."Nang: "And now i'm ready for my..... *MEGA SMILE!!!!!!!!*"

After some walking around, we went for dinner at Breeks~
Look at me and Jov's mega steaks~!!
en en looking his usual - kok

playing with games in my iPhone hahaha my phone RAWKS!!!!!!

No comments: