Monday, July 12, 2010

Australia Trip Part 3/?

Day 3!!!!
Let me try to slowly recall what we did that day hahaha!!
Nang Nang and Kyeron with his new shades!

Oh and Kyeron and Nang started quarrelling on the van hahaha so funny lah!! I think they were quarrelling over going to the playground LOL!! kids and their naive little world~ So nice right haha
Look at his angry face haha!!
And the van pulled over at some nice place for us to take photo hehe!! Everyone of us(:
Ning~
Mommy~ Love the castle behind hehe
The two cheekies
En En and Ning doing the favourite jumping shots!!



Back to the bus and back to quarrelling HAHAHA

Oh this Fish and Chips is dammmnnnn nice!!! The chips is like ownage lah!! And the serving is superrrr big sia!!

And the birds came attacking our food immediately after we left the table!
After that we went to some nice little park. My first accomplishment of the trip!! hehehe!!!
nattie sweetie~
jumping shot!!!! weee~!!
then we asked all the mommies and daddy to do jumping shots HAHAHA!!
Look what xiaoyi is doing hahahah!!!!!
Seriously Xiaoyi, what are you doing sia HAHAHAHAHA

And then we're off to Bondi Beach!!!
Love the beach and super blue sky!


This was taken by En En haha! He loves sexy guys

:))

Trademark qian shou guan yin with kathryn as the face hahaha!
David's missing in this pic!
Ning and Jov's romantic shot... KISS! KISS! KISS!
hahaha lame shit!
Sydney opera house from another angle


Don't know what kind of bird this is, but we keep seeing it in Sydney hahaha

Kyeron and his favourite bolster
Chilling at some roadside stall

Kyeron kept looking at these few girls behind him haha! He loves looking at chiobus
Suckiest hotdog i've ever seen in my life!
Kelly's favourite kind of tree
This is the stall with the super grouchy stall owner. I think we reached there too late like... 10min to 5?? And think she was too overwhelmed by our big orders. Hence the effing attitude problem.
Nanggg
And Nang insisted on taking a photo for me using my camera haha! Not too bad lehh
Sunset~
Ladies HAHA!! It was soo scary and dark inside that I didn't dare to enter on my own lor!!!
And then the van brought us to the opera house, where we had a closeup view of the bridge and opera house itself!



Okay paiseh not very sharp haha night shots are damn hard to take sia!! I should've bought a tripod or sth hahaha!


LOOOLLLLL damn cool and blurry shot haha!!!
hahaha my family is so cute~




Then Shrek 3 at Imax theatre~

Oh and Nang Nang actually caught this purple horse on her own on the machine!!! We totally didn't expect and screamed super loudly when we saw the thing being giap-ed up by the claws hahahaha!!

Ok I better blog faster in case I start forgetting the details of the trip liao LOL!!!!

12.30am... okay nights people!! Gonna watch The Crazies with Jermy, Kelly and Ling tmr.. OMGGG!!! I hope I don't get nightmares loh and I HAVE to watch if not I'll be teased for it for eternity by the 2 assholes.


shiat!

No comments: