Sunday, August 22, 2010

Live To Eat!

Yep that's me!

One of the greatest joy of life is to be able to eat! Don't you agree? So, people, stop starving yourselves!! Think of those who don't have the ability to eat, and who yearn to eat! Or those who are allergic to certain food!

So~ Me and Eve had been trying food here and there! After our jogging sessions so that we could have guiltless meals MUAHAHA!!

First stop was to Timbre - all time favourite!!!!
i LOVE the long island iced tea there!!
And their ownage pizza!!!
And wings!!! Looking at those make me crave for the food again!! (but not the alcohol cos i'm on a 2-months-no-alcohol-thingy) HAHAHA
X)))))
Next is Tao's restaurant. Sort of like Dozo, but I think Dozo tastes better leh! And the price is around the same!! Next time we go try okies? hehe!!
Nice and refreshing tea! (Dozo's ones are better)
Cheese gratin thingy which tasted quite nice, although ours turned cold liao hahaha!!
After dinner, we went to Zouk Winebar to chill~ But we had to leave super early like... i think ard 10??? Cos we didn't reserve any seats hahaha!!
Ok our after-jogging-prata-session!! But this prata was super disappointing sia!! I forgot the name of the stall, but its at Thomson area. Super hard prata with (according to the prata expert eve) no taste
I forgot what's this called liao hahaha!!!
Oh!! Our buffet dinner at Kuishinbo!!! Eve busy extracting all the meat from the crab hehe!! And all I had to do was EAT! MUAAHAHHA!! And I ate quite alot siaaaa and I didn't have any allergy reaction to it!! WHHEEEEEE!!!!
yup yup still busy snipping away hehe!
Ok our latest find - Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant. We were looking through places to eat on Ieat, and we saw this xiao long bao place which was not bad!
The Zha Jiang Mien, which didn't look really appetising, but tasted superb!!!
Their xiao long bao was really good too!!!! Can fight with crystal jade's!
Glutinous Siew Mai. Ok you can skip this dish totally
Fried dumpling.. YUMMY!!!
hehe!! Now I'm seriously hungry liaooooo!!!!
So our latest favourite place is City Square Mall!! I was surprised to find so many eateries there sia!! And its just a short drive away from our work place hehe!! Let's try the steamboat next time okies!!! :D

No comments: