Hello peeps!
it's me agaiiinnnn!! XD
How has it been? I've been... super busy!!! Going out I mean hahaha!!! I just can't seem to find the time to blog!!!
Been meeting up with my loves VERY frequently recently haha!
Okay as the header said, on my xxTH's birthday, my loves celebrated the day with me~~!!!
That day was totally..... SUAY
The stupid guy made us WALK in our HEELS for 15min to this nice place for lunch, only to realise that the place is CLOSED!!! So no choice... we googled for nice restaurants nearby, and finally found one place... walked there for another 5 min... and that place too is CLOSED!!! WTHHHH!!!!!!
In this end we settled down in this cosy little Irish pub for lunch
There we are~
The 2 guys in couple wear HAHAHA
I love these stew stew thingy sia!After lunch, it's MORE walking to a VERY NICE japanese dessert shop!
OMTian looking at these photos make me wanna go back there again!! Their green tea cake is like HEAVENLY!!!! I think the cakes they sell are like one of the best i've ever had
kiakia~
my dear girl is back from Australia!!! (ok she's back in Australia now HAHAH)

Walked around in Marina Bay Sands for dinner time to come LOL

Hi boyfriend
R E T A R D S
Why are we retarded? tell me again
James where u looking sia!
zhu pi~
:))
Dinner place!

We ordered the db Burger
Here it is~ yummy patty haha but I could only finish half LOL!!! Jeremy nearly feng diao trying to finish my unfinished portion HAHAHA
OMTian looking at these photos make me wanna go back there again!! Their green tea cake is like HEAVENLY!!!! I think the cakes they sell are like one of the best i've ever had
kiakia~
my dear girl is back from Australia!!! (ok she's back in Australia now HAHAH)
Walked around in Marina Bay Sands for dinner time to come LOL
Hi boyfriend
R E T A R D S
Why are we retarded? tell me again
James where u looking sia!
zhu pi~
:))
Dinner place!
We ordered the db Burger
Here it is~ yummy patty haha but I could only finish half LOL!!! Jeremy nearly feng diao trying to finish my unfinished portion HAHAHAOK so that was birthday! And i LOOVVVEEE all my presents!!! CNY just ended awwww ok lah now is still considered CNY period, but our 4 days house visiting just ended like that SIGH!!! Love all the family gatherings!! Will upload photos on CNY soon! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment