Had a baking session with mommy! :))
The past few attempts at pandan cake proved to be disastrous as the bloody cake just couldn't stay upside down IN the baking container!! GRR!! Somehow it just drops out halfway through cooling sigh.. Undaunted, we decided to try again!!!!
In progress. Mommy says the egg white must be beaten until "even if you put the bowl upside down, the egg white will not fall off". Okie dokie! half an hour of holding the damned beater!And... TADAHHHH!!!!
One small hole there cos I was trying my own product haha!! okay and the stupid cake STILL FELL OFF!!! WHY!!?!?!? My sister-in-law said my oven wasn't hot enough. Sigh... Maybe next time I'll put super high temperature, and we'll see how!!!Anyway, it's still edible OK! and it tastes NICE!! abit moist on the bottom cos the chiffon cake sort of got compressed together after it fell off, but the top part is still up to standard hor
After the first attempt, I was waiting for pig jermy to come and bake brownies together, but he took a long time cutting his hair! soo.... I went on baking without him
Looks like shit, but tastes HEAVENLY!! and surprisingly, I got the recipe off the net, and it tastes SUPER NICE SIA!! I think I can start a brownie business liao seriously HAHAHA
OK why it looks like this is cos I forgot to buy baking parchment, and the brownie stuck on to the pan LOL!!! aiyaaa not much difference la! I'll still have to chop it up into pieces anyway!! LOL!!!So that was yesterday, and today...... I had diarrhoea... OMG!! Don't tell me.... hmmm.... Let's see what happens to Eve when she eats my cake tomorrow LOL!! Not gonna tell her I LS-ed first HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment