skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
How could things change so fast?
One angry look from you.. and my heart races
One cold look from you.. and my heart shatters
One goodbye from you.. my heart dies
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YaYa Tweets
YaYa Tweets
follow me on Twitter
EVERYONE CLICK HERE!!!!!
Search...
About Me
Siya
A girl who loves having fun fun and more fun~!!! X)
View my complete profile
Find Me @...
YAYA.XD@live.com
Bla Bla Bla
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(56)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(147)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(145)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(18)
Happy Birthday Baby Kyeron~~!! Haha ok we should b...
i'm sick... *sob* Spent a wonderful saturday juz s...
What can I do.. to change all these?What can I do....
Today is Xinyi's 1 year old birthday~ Happy Birthd...
Today is a totally tiring day~!! I'm quite amazed ...
Ok so... Good friday~~ I love holidays hehe first ...
Happy long weekend ya'all~~~!! Haven't really blog...
I don't have the courage
Met Ning today for haircut~~ Sooooo long never see...
Baby, tell me how can I tell youThat I love you mo...
Our course is over~~ Will be back in office tomorr...
How could things change so fast?One angry look fro...
Went to Singapore IT show on Sunday, and met Eve a...
yay~~~~ new post~~ I'm in ISS now.. on course~~ Ha...
Had our "departmental outing" at Vivocity today~ O...
Baby Kyeron a.k.a Muah Chee~~ He's sooo cute~~ Tot...
我会发着呆...然后...
2 blog entries combined into one haha haven't been...
►
February
(15)
►
January
(15)
►
2007
(85)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment