Our course is over~~ Will be back in office tomorrow hahaha~!! These few days had been super sian... Rained and rained non stop gaaahhh~~ I hate rainy days~~ And yea.. Eve and I have been forced (again) to join our department's X-Country's Ladies Open.... Why us??? And 3.2km!! I can't run~~!! But no choice lar... Since I'm the sports rep, and since I can't find anyone to join the Ladies Open... I have to enter myself.. And i know Eve joined to accompany me lar~ sooo~~ *Big Hug* for you~ Hahaha
Went to Jurong Point after our course today. (In case someone is thinking, "Humph! No wonder don't want go out with me la! Cos planned to go out with Evenlyn already"), It was a last minute decision to go walk walk at JP. Nothing much to do there haha except to burn time wahaha!!


Returning to reality tomorrow gahh~~ But at least there's the Isetan private sale to look forward to~~ Hehehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment