Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ok so i guess... One more sprint before GSS ends? Haha awwww I hope it never ends~!! But then.. it may be good for my ever-thinning-wallet too haha~ On friday, me, ning, yima, and mommy went to Orchard Road. It was fun, and Ning and I did some dumb things together haha like....

this? And the promoter didn't stop us from taking photos, which they usually would hahaha


Oh and Mango is having this mega 50% sale, and the things are damn cheap!! Imagine i got 6 pieces of clothes for just $90+!! How cheap is that!?!? *Happie*


After walking around in super painful heels, we decided it was time for some tea haha so we went to TCC for some tea and desserts

Think this is one of their latest desserts. Looks cute and taste good too~


After our tea break, the Mommies wanted to shop at the Japanese supermarket in Isetan. It was real fun shopping there too~!! We got to see things that usually weren't available in the normal supermarkets haha (ok we know we're sua gu)
King crab from Japan!! Although I'm allergic to crab, I'd definitely give this a try if someone buys and cooks for me hahaha. Oh and did I mention a kiss for that someone too? :P



Haha I guess we were totally enjoying ourselves in the supermarket. We were going "Wow looks nice!!" *take* "Oh so cute!!" *take*



Ahhh I miss these grapes!! I tried to blend it in with the other things that I took, but mommy saw it in the end, and ordered me to put it back*sobx*



So... After a long tiring day, it was time for dinner!! Went to Pontini at Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. Actually I reserved a table at Melt, but ning wasn't up to having buffet cos of her braces (poor thing~~~~) haha so.. Italian it is~


Ok the photos of the food look sucky, so I didn't bother to upload it haha but it tastes great! We had pizza (my favourite!), lobster linguine, and beef tenderloin with foie gras. The beef tenderloin was great too! Even the mommies like it haha the linguine... Hmm... Can be better haha


So this is our dessert platter. Let's see.. Coffee tiramisu, almond terrine and creme brulee. I didn't get to eat much as I wasn't feeling too well at that time haha
Photo-taking in the toilet after dinner~

Don't we love our mommies?
Hehe more clothes for me~ *yippie!!*
Oh look what we bought in the supermarket! Mini cup noodles haha it was so cute we couldn't resist!!

See this! you'll have cute little piggies floating around in your cup noodles!!
Ok after all the fun, I had a terrible night. Woke up 5 times in the middle of the night and LS-ed hahaha went to see the doctor in the morning, had a terrible afternoon, then went to see the doctor again at night, cos of gastric pain. GaahhH~~ I hope i get better soon~ I don't really want to take MC on Monday :(

No comments: