Went out with mimi-chan today~ Wanted to try Pontini at Waterfront hotel, but when we reached there, we realised that it's closed on Sundays!! Gaahh!! In the end, we decided to go to Reif + James at Robertson Walk, a place which we had always wanted to go, but didn't succeed in looking for it hahaha and..... that's what happened to us again!! In the end, it was because it was either closed down or renamed to another name... Oh well, *sobx* we won't ever get a chance to try it now~ :(
So 2 sweaty and hungry persons decided to settle down at an Indian restaurant - Queen's Tandoor. I guess mimi-chan just wants to try something exotic. Oh well~ In we went for their buffet~



Yeah that's a chilli padi

Curry with something that tastes quite like prata. Actually, the only thing i enjoyed most in the restaurant haha I guess most of the food are too exotic for me~ Curry I love~ but the rest.. hmmm~

Ok this is their dessert. Don't mean to be rude, but the moment I put it in my mouth.. the taste was so weird i spat it out. The syrup was tooooo sweet, and the ball thingy is something like a ball of spices! The taste was too strong for my weak taste buds hahaha
After lunch, we walked around in Orchard, did a bit of shopping... Ok actually we spent the whole afternoon shopping hahahaha hey what do you expect?? Its the Great Singapore Sale!! It's a SIN not to be shopping right now!!
After a long and exhausting day, I brought mimi-chan to The Ship for dinner - a restaurant introduced to me by Adrian. I guess I'll never know that this restaurant actually existed had Adrian not brought us there. Haha ok so, everyone, there's actually a restaurant at Level 3 of Shaw Towers that serves cheap-and-not-bad-food.

Prawn cocktail

Trying to kill me?


LoL I have no idea how come this picture turns out this way haha I rotated it on my computer k~ Oh well anyway, its Agar Agar haha I love agar agar!! And speaking of which - Eve, where's the agar agar you said you'll make for me??? I've been looking forward to it you know~~ Well I guess not everyone knows how to appreciate agar agar haha for example, mimi-chan, who didn't finish his~ Oh well~ At least then i'll have more to eat!! Yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment