Sunday, April 5, 2009

A day without boyfriend is........



FUN SIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

Okays I sort of chup into the Gan Family's birthday lunch haha!! So paiseh loo~~ But cos Deb and Pris wanted me to be there SOOO MUUUCCHHH that they said that they'll treat me, I could only say yes HAHAHAA!!!!

As usual, took a lot of photos, which I haven't had time to post and all haha!! Anyways spent the whole afternoon sleeping haha!! And Pris that pig took up 3/4 of the bed!!! (Ya and she snored too) Plus sleeping on Deb's super-hard-thus-good-for-your-spine-bed - in the end I woke up with a super sore neck and back haha!!

After that, nothing much to do so~~~ Decided to take pictures using Debbie's webcam hahaha and now I'm blogging using her laptop - Vista is sooo not user-friendly can!!!! RARRRR

Awwwww *loves* And lots moreeeeee~~ Pris - you look soooo scary in the bottom right photo hahaha!! But the rest of the photos with your hair up looks EVEN MORE SCARY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Awwww I look so cool in shades~~~

Super poser sia!!


Heeee alrighty~!! Time to have dinner sooonnnn!!!!! XD XD XD

No comments: