Emcee.......
NooOooOO~~~~!!!!!!! I have to emcee for my department's gathering tomorrow!!!! And the list of programs is LONG!!!!! Gaahhh!!!!
Previously I thought that pairing up with another person to emcee will be better cos.... at least got another person up there with you right??? But noooo~!! Its even harder~!! Cos that means you can't read from script!! You have to keep everything natural and conversational, and must have interaction with your partner!!!! But thankfully my partner is Adrian haha and I'm quite used to talking kok with him liaooo! but still!!!!!
And today, they sent out an invitation to the whole department.. and why.....
WHY did they have to use such an AH LIAN photo of me!?!?!?!? GAHHH!! That was taken like 3 years ago!?!?!? when I went taiwan hahaha and it was the first photo I gave them when I first joined the department HAHAHAHA
And they'll also be showing a video that we took for this.... and I looked like a kok in it~!!! Especially my NG scenes~!!! NoooOO~~~~ DIU LIAN SI LE!!!!!
Ahhhh~~~
Tomorrow is the day.......
I feel like shitting now.
No comments:
Post a Comment