Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Le Baroque

Le Baroque~~ The place we celebrated Ning and my birthday, The place I first got dead drunk HAHA!! Remember my big packet of puke with half-digested mushroom floating on it?? Jerm will remember cos he had to carry that around, looking for a dustbin HAHAHAHA!!!!

So we went to Le Baroque again to chill~ But this time it was quite disappointing. The DJ totally SUCKS can!!! And although we wrote our dedications on a piece of napkin and passed it to him, he totally never played the songs we dedicated!! We suspect he just used that napkin to wipe his smelly sweat and just threw it away RARRR!!

Prissy PooooooooP
Jiaying Ervina Kelly Xiuling Moi Pris

AND I SWEAR I LOOK LIKE AN EFFING LOBSTER!!!! I didn't look so red that day siaaaa how come it turns out so red in the photos!?!?!?!? And that was after what..... less than half a glass of Tequila Sunrise!?!?!??

Ervinaaa
Oh ya nearly forgot - check out my new sucky hair!


Jiaying
SPAAAAAAS!!!!
*muuuuuuuaaaacccckkkkxxxxxx!!!!!*
RARRRRR
they told me everyone looks fat beside jiaying LOL!!! how TRUEEE!!!
YEAHHH SUCK IN MY CHUBBY CHEEKS!!!!

No comments: