Monday, July 13, 2009

Ning has been gone for Australi for around 1 month. I really miss her sia!! At first it was like... I know she's gone, but think I haven't really realised... haven't really felt her absence. Until when we go out together, then we realise how small our group felt, just cos Ning's not around. Seriously loh don't have the "one big group go out together" feeling.

Sighhh~~ I guess this is the furthest we've been apart since we were conceived haha!! Remember how we always wear the same clothes out together, and people always mistake us for twins?? How we always bathed together until the bath tub became too small to hold the both of us HAHA!! Ning is like, the first person I'd think of whenever I needed someone to talk to. She'll give very good advice, and maybe she even know me better than I do myself haha!! She won't call me crybaby, cos she'll understand the reason behind my tears. Maybe also cos she's a crybaby herself too XP

I can't wait to go find her at Australia sia!!! Eh must bring us on a tour around okay~!!!!???!?!?

Remember these photos we took last time~?? haha ehh we look different now leh!!!




Look at Kyeron still so tiny!!!


We'll take neoprints again when you come back okay~????

Alrighty another video for you haha I realise I cut out some parts from the raw videos we took that time, and I guess you'd like to see them all hehe!!
Enjoy~~!!!

No comments: