All nice and sober - the 2 koksters were ranting about not being on Kelly's guest list HAHA like "what!?!? we're not even on her top 10 list!?!? Come Come go liao go liao, we go holiday inn drink can liao" HAAHHAAAnd..... NING CAME BACK FROM AUSTRALIA TO SURPRISE US!!!!!! HAHAHA OH MY TIAN!!! kelly and I went BERSERK when we saw her loh like *SCREAAAAMMMM* then *HUGGG* then *SCREAAAAMMMM* then *HUGGG* then *SCREEAAAAMMMM* then *HUGGGG*.... yea you get the idea haha XP
And~~ Kelly came around with this bottle of SUPER NICE alcohol and I rem drinking a lot of that~
And now.. starting to feel a bit gone liao~
look at en en's lobster face!!!!!
And yaaa I think the alcohol started to take effect liao
Xiulingg~~~~
FINALLY!! A NORMAL SHOT!!!
And I don't remember taking photo with shihui sia!!!! Like after that Kelly saw the photo in my camera den she said "u got take photo with shihui what" and I was like "EHHH!!"

wan ting!
HAHAHAHA WHEN DID I DO ALL THESE STUPID THINGS!!!!!!!!!



And they don't let me drink the AK!!! Apparently I was gone at around 11+ liao HAHAHAAHA
Mostly I remember hugging on to everyone cos I couldn't keep myself up HAHAHA
AND ZHU PI CAME!!!!
Heeee I love en en~~
Yup, woke up the next day with hangover... Heard Jovene vomitted like siao HAHAHAHA!!! Take care okayyy~!!!WAIT!!! ITS NOT OVER YET!!!!!
So on the actual day (4th October), all of us went to waipo house hehe
and we went the mommies' favourite tai guo chun to eat
cutie nattie~
AWWWWWW!!!!!
And finally~~ our turn to give our presents!!! heee!! Initially we wanted to ask the waiter to "serve" her present on a plate one... then the stupid restaurant boss so buay on one loh!! Said cannot!! WTE!! whatever.. we have a better "waiter"~!! baby kyeron~!! so xiaofen carried him over with the present and he delivered the present to kelly HAHAHA so sweet~~ PLUS a birthday hug~!!




No comments:
Post a Comment