Today was a damn busy day!! And when I reached home, it was already 8+ and I was starving like mad loh!! Like on the train I was already thinking of what to eat bla bla.. and lookin forward to it..... And you can imagine my agony when I saw the door was locked and all - meaning my mom is not home yet!!!! NoOOoOOOOOOO!!! Pissed, I opened the door, locked the door behind me, and when I turned around, I saw this BLOODY MEGA MOTH FLYING AROUND IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!! Ok maybe not that mega, but its big enough to scare the shit out of me! Took all my control to stop myself from screaming cos..... it just feels very stupid to scream when I'm alone haha!! So I turned around, unlocked the door and ran out of the house HAHAHA!! Nowhere to go, I decided to go to my nanny's house. Quite paiseh when I told them that I went to their house cos there's a moth in my house HAHA!! Anyways, my nanny then cooked me instant noodle!! XD As I was sitting at the kitchen watching her cook, a strong wave of nostalgia suddenly washed over me. Like those were the things I used to use, used to see when I was very young. After watching tv with my nanny, she offered to accompany me back home cos she knows I'm scared haha!! And sure enough, when I opened the door, I saw the moth again!! And I was super grateful that she was with me lo!! But in the end we didn't manage to kill it, cos it suddenly disappeared to duno where! Oh well, we searched high and low for it but couldn't find it, and I wanted to go back with my nanny to her house first to wait for my mom to come home (HAHA!! I'M A BLOODY COWARD!!) But she just stayed with me at home while I went to bathe and all haha!So... while I was pissed that my mom only came home at 9+, I was actually very grateful for this chance to spend time with my nanny X) (okay that's a lame ending but... tired of typing already HAHAHA)
No comments:
Post a Comment