Thursday, June 24, 2010

Australia Trip Part 1/?

YOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm BACK everyone!!! u can stop missing me already HAHAHAH!!!
Been away for 12 days to Australia. I know laa everyone said how come so short, but I think its more than enough liao haha I can't stay too long away from home one :P

The trip had, of course, been enjoyable, except for a few screwups and effups, but still, a good trip!!

So we boarded our Qantas flight on 7+pm on 11th of June, and I must say, its the first and last time I'm travelling on Qantas. The service sucks, the seats suck. Seriously, the service is CMI! And we had to spend 7 hours on the bloody plane!

So FINALLY we reached australia, and the weather was FREEZING!!!! And Kyeron was so funny we went from airport to airport and he didn't realise we're already in Australia, so he kept bugging his mom and saying "Mommy I want to go Sydney" LOL!! Had some problems at the Customs too, but thankfully we managed to reach our apartment safely. And the taxi fare in Sydney is dammnnnn expensive!!! Like a short 15-20min ride costed us $50+?!?! omg!! the meter just kept ticking n ticking every second LOL!!
After settling down, we went for breakfast at some dim sum place
hello sydney~
And some shopping around~
Supre!


Guess what's written on the tag... Genuine Australian Souvenir - Kangaroo Scrotum


Relaxing at some coffee place
Look Eve!! They have our favourite drink here! haha!
Basically nothing much on the first day, cos we were too exhausted after the 7 hour flight!!
All of Jovene's favourites! And what happened to our apple huh???

And it was day 2!!! Just look at Nattie~ I think I took a few hundreds of her photos sia!! She's just tooooo cute!!!
Ok first day and she hasn't warmed up to us yet. Just kept crying whenever we go near haha!!
Finally Jovene got a chance to carry her haha! While she was aslp lol!!!
And we saw this man walking down the streets with these funny things singing haha!! So Kyeron and his dad borrowed his things and took a pic~
Gay dad
Ohmytian these 2 dogs are so cute~!!!
Yeah Guinness is good for you LOL
The Rocks
Small cosy place for scones!!! I LOVE SCONES!

So while waiting for our scones, we went to buy corn
And the corn is DAMN NICE!!!! Super juicy, coated with butter, pepper and sambal chilli!!!
And here comes our scones!!!! The cream is SUPERB!! Goes super well with the jam and scones
Yum!
hey sweetie~
And it was night time. It turns dark at 5pm in Sydney, which is like.. 3pm in Singapore!!
The opera house... which Kyeron pronounced as "Sydney Bra House"
And we took the train back just to try out the train haha!
Mommies~


Kelly's new ring. It goes through 2 fingers
Then dinner at Musashi!! YUMMEHHHH!!!
This sashimi platter is ownage!!! damn fresh sia!!! And super sweet!!



Kyeron and his favourite Kelly Yi Yi

Super nice dessert~
And we were hunting for beer haha!
Xiaofen's friend whom we met by chance lol!! She asked for me to take a photo with her cos she said I look a lot like her friend, so she wanna show my pic to her friend haha!!

Sooo~~ That's all for now~!! Until day 2! haha!! We took like around 3000 photos OMG~!! I haven't even finished uploading them to my com lo! Kelly if you wan the pic, you better bring a big HDD haha!!

No comments: