Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'MMMM!!! GONNA SOAK UP THE SUN!!!!!

Gonna tell everyone to lighten up!!

Lighten up everyone!! Enjoy every second!!! X)))
Introducing.... The adventures of Antisocial Duo!!! HAHA don't know when I started saying that haha!!

I don't know why people keep complaining that there's nothing to do in Singapore. There's everything to do here!! Ya, sure, other countries are much bigger, but for everyday living, Singapore is still the best! You won't want to see natural mountains or big green plains everyday. You won't want to milk cows or ride ponies everyday. Anyways, no matter what you do, it's the company that counts! hahaha

So it's our hot date out again~!!! And this time I was equipped with my DSLR, point and shoot camera and my instant camera HAHAHA FULL GEAR!!!!

Went to this restaurant called The Queen and Mangosteen for lunch!
Sandwich was okay lahhh the bowl of fries was big!!!
This is the weirdest tart I've ever ate haha!! Right Eve?
Yup the patch of grass on our plate is for eating
A photo before we go into Sentosa!!!!!! WOOO!!!

First stop - Resorts World Singapore!!!!
And we saw this Hershey's man haha!!

Eve didn't want to take with Hershey's man initially but I managed to get her to take hahaha!! So cute ma!
And guess what!! The tickets for universal studios are ALL SOLD OUT!! And we reached there at.. 2+??? We took this photo from outside haha!! See got Shrek lehhhhh


hehe X) my bwest fwen~



And then off to the beach!!!!! YAYYYY!! See the sun shining on us~~~~!!!
Nice weather~
........And it wasn't long before the sky turned dark!!!! OMGGG!! And the wind was so strong all the sand were blown onto our face and it was like *ouchhhhh!!!*
And a jump shot!! a MUST-HAVE for beach outing!!

AAAHHHHH~~~~


And I tried to do my favourite guo jian shuai on eve, but FAILED!!

And then she tried it on me........

i was caught off guard HORRRRR i wasn't prepared!!!!! NO FAIRRRRRRR

And it started drizzling so we went to shower!!


HAHAHA xiang chun mei sia!!! EHHH thought you were gonna tie like this to office on Monday?? How come never HUHHH~ hahaha!!
LOOOL

And off to dinner at Ikoi!! Sashimiiii!!!!
But we were there early so we went for a nice little stroll along boat quay hehe!





Zi Pai using DSLR hahaha!! not bad horrr I kept asking Eve to retake hahaha!! One-handed-carrying-the-1kg-DSLR and still have to stabilise it LOOOL!!! good exercise for your arm right??
And its DINNER TIME!!!!
They also have ODEN!! Although not as nice as the one at Taka, but also not bad!!
Doing her favourite thing - pouring. Be it pouring tea, pouring soup, or pouring cheese flakes at Pastamania, pls call, 1800-evenlyn-cai and she will do it happily for you!
:))))))))))))

No comments: