Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hur Hur this is going to be a looong post~~ I've been uploading pics since like 3+ hours ago lo~ Later someone say "chey I finish reading what u took hours to write in 5 min!!!!" again haish~~ You know good things are supposed to be savoured SLOWLY~~?? *bish bish*

Anyways, so many birthdays recently~~ And that includes... our church - FIBC's 25th birthday~!!!!
Cynthia looking so handsome~~
Our church choir~
Totally no resemblance at all~!!
*gasp* i wasn't trying to steal all the gift bags~!!!!

Hehe such a cute pic of Daddy and son~~~!!!

oh mans~~~ Moses is just toooo cuuuttteee~~!!!
The girls~~~~~~ + 2 others :P
Youths!!
:D
eee yeerrrr sooo cute~~ (ya nana, not referring to u~)
After church, we went for Eagle Eye and coffee at TCC~ Hmm the movie..... storyline was sooo predictable~ Like there'd been thousands of movies where the super computer turned evil and against man? Action wise..... average nia~ :P

TCC's new Bloody Tears or sth. Looks disgusting and TASTES disgusting!!! urgh!
Oh ya and Cindy called from overseas~~ So Judith was on the phone with her, while nousy Cynthia just kept playing with my super cool iPhone~ hahaha!!
Judith still on the phone~~
Ruth and Nana~
*twist*


So on Friday, mimi-chan and I went to high tea at Equinox~ Hahaha!! Its one of the places that we don't grow tired of~ Good view, good food! And ya~ we wanted to treat Pris n Deb one but Pris totally forgot about it (HUMPF!!!) and Deb was in school till quite late sooooo~~ Just the 2 of us I guess~~
Can see Singapore Flyer in the centre of the pic haha haven't had a chance to take lehhh~~

Buckteeth~

I like the bread~~~!!
Yum~


And yaa~ the person who put us aeroplane still had the cheek to make us help her prepare food for our beach outing the next day lo! Humph!!! We're just too nice already lo~ So she always bully us!!
Initially wanted to make sandwich one~~ But in the end we decided to make rice krispies treats haha~~
Marshmallow melting in process
See the grudging look!! Still dare to go around telling everyone that she made the rice krispies one!! PUI!!!!!

And the next day was our beach outing~!!!! WOOHOOOO~~!!!!

Yups Xiao Hei here had been my chauffeur for the past few days~ He's gone now, but I will miss you de!!!! *sobs sobs*
Retarded looking Mr. Pineapple~ Eh where's my present huh?? How come i don't get a present huh huh huh??? BIASED!!!!
Yup nice sunny weather~!!!


Wow Hannah fierce sia~!! In mid air some more hahaha!!!
*stiff*
Retarded trio
Spastic duo
Even the palm tree couldn't take mimi-chan's weight!!!!!

And happy birthday Irving~!!! Although the cake was super duper mini, but hope you enjoyed it~ Hahaha!!
What's Cynthia doing??
heeeee
Ning, Bid and En en~~
Trying to bury Glen lol!!

It drizzled for a while in the afternoon, so we took refuge in this playground haha and apparently it was hotel property, because we got booted like 15min later hur hur hur~~
ok we're supposed to do the "everyone~ SMILE~~!!" followed by "everyone~ SMELL~!!!" in the end only mimi-chan and I did the "smell" loooo~!!
Piggie Pris~ see she emptied that tub of rice krispies!!!!!
Twister~~!!
Hey hey what's with that face, Mary?
Wa wa Irving looking handsome~!
Kawaii little boy~ (I don't know who he is :P)
Aww Mary~~ Why didn't you??????
GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sexy butt!!!

FIBC!!
James - our Tuk Tuk driver~


*muacks* (I had to wash my face like 100 times afterwards HAHAHAHA)


And the day ended~ *sobs sobs* I got sunburnt lo~~ But it was good exercise tho cos I'm still aching like everywhere~~!!!! hahaha
"Angelina Jolie""Marilyn Monroe"
Kokster (without double quotes). See he's so proud of his new toy hahahaha
After church today, we dragged Cynthia to have lunch with us at Bernie's haha


Stuffed Jalapeno!!!! I LOVE it!!!!
Buffalo Wings - Looks like normal fried chicken. Tastes like normal fried chicken.

*drools*
Chilli Cheese Burger~!!!! So big lo!! I could only finish 3/4!!
Samson and I
*gasp*
In the car~ And ya~ Cynthia said my driving was good lo!!!! hehe~
After lunch, we didn't know where to go, so I suggested going to Changi Airport Terminal 3 since I had never been there before hahaha!! And i know the both of them were both stunned and reluctant when I suggested that but....... I still had my way~~ Yay~!!!
Yups T3~!!
See Cynthia Touching and Hugging the poor M&M's!

:O

Poor duck~ kena kissed by Cynthia~
Blessed duck~ Kena kissed by meeeee~
Oh mans I found Cynthia's twin brother~

No comments: