Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm broke.

My bill this month is ASTOUNDING.. Its like more than my 2 months pay O.o While how I'm going to settle my bill this time still remains a mystery, I think this should be a wake up call for me. STOP SPLURGING, LIANG SIYA!!!!!

I guess the problem with me is that I take having enough money for granted. From young, I've always had more than enough money. I get almost everything that I'd wanted. My wallet, I can say, is never empty. I guess that's why I don't think much before spending. Even now. I mean, there's always next month's pay, right? Ya. And that's why, after working for more than 1 yr, my savings is still ZERO!!! Yeah!! KOSONG!! I'd had many incidents when I overspent my salary for that month, but things always happen to amazingly help me settle my bills. Like jusstt nice, I'll have bonus for that month, or juussstt niiccee, the govt announced payouts to civil servants. And what's more, worst come to worst, there's always my parents to fall back on, right?

I'm too pampered I'm too pampered I'm too pampered~ And I just have too many excuses~!! "Things are just too expensive nowadays" "Its too easy to spend hundreds without really buying much" "Hacker hacked into my account!!!!" Sigh... Guess I'll just start small... Start from not buying unnecessary things.... Good food... is my weak spot hahaha!! We'll see how it goes first :P Eve, I still want to join in the Taiwan trip next year ok~!! I'll save up one!!!!

*knocks myself hard on the head*

.
.
.
.
.

Funny~~ Right after i wrote this post, I opened my letterbox, and tadaaaa~ My 2 new credit cards are here!!!! OH MY TIAN!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAHHHHHH~~~!!!

No comments: