Friday, October 31, 2008

Half day leave todayyyy~~!!!!!

Went to Bishan to collect my new heels (yay) before going to AMK to meet Mommy, Yima and Ning~~!! This morning I was complaining about my aching shoulder haha guess I bruised it 2 weeks ago in office *sobs* and its like worsening lo~~ Can't even lift up my arm properly haish~ And just nice~ The place we went had chinese sinseh!!!!! So......
I think the sinseh will think that I'm mad lo~~ Kept making funny faces haha but it was REALLY DAM PAINFUL la!!!! I kept leaning further and further away from him hahaha

Yeah now there's a super disgusting bruise on my arm lo~ *sobs*


Ugly.
Ning said I look like football player hahaha
After that, we went to Marina Square for shopping~~~
Saw this super qian bian shoes in Top Shop haha and we HAD TO take photos with them~~~

hur hur hur~~~
And~~~ Da Yi Ma, Xiao Fen, and BABY KYERON came~~~!!!!!

Hehehe he's really adorable lor~~~~ Superrrr cheeky!!!! Naughty at times~ But that's what makes him so loveable~~~!!!
Kyeron's version of "GooD~!!" haha cos he still doesn't know how to control his thumb hahaha so ask him "Is the cake good~???" and he'll go "good" and show you this~

Haaaa so kawaii~~~ Kyeron with his cute japanese hat haha~~

EEEEE YEEERRRRR~~~~~~~ Duno what he's doing lo~~ But seems like he's in a good mood today haha he'll come and call me Yi Yi~~ And hugged us some more lo~ Hurrrr~~

Dinner at Imperial Treasure~~ I like the xiao long bao there haha and I tried to keep the whole thing to myself by telling everyone that its super awful but guess no one fell for it~~ sigh~~
The mommies' favourite










No comments: