Sunday, November 2, 2008

Date with Eve and Chong Beng today~~~ Haha lao da you zhuan4 dao4 okay~~ 2 girls accompany you out on Sunday hor~~~~!!! He still dare to say is the both of us zhuan dao *roar* Initially we wanted to go to Crocs Sale at Redhill haha when we reached there, we got a shock loh~~ The queue was really kua zhang!!!!! Sigh in the end, we decided to go to Marina Square instead hur hur~~
Yeahhhh Manchester United!!! 2008 Champions!!!! and needless to say, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012............

In toilet at Marina Square :P I like the big mirror there~!!

*twist~~* Wei Evenlyn!! How come you never change ur pose one~!!!

So we spent the whole afternoon walking about, trying to burn some fats and make ourselves hungry hahaha!! We tried to find some nice clothes for Lao Da to wear during D&D, in the end, he only likes those that are purple lo!! Can try other colours not~~ Try darker colours laaaaa~~
Went from Marina Square to Suntec to Bugis, and I bought A LOT of food on the way haha!! And I would've bougth more, if Eve hadn't dragged me away or snatched some of the food from my arms and put them back onto the shelves hahaha!! K la I know you're helping me to save money~ Thanks mommie!!
And finally~~~~~ Dinner at Hanabi @ Odeon Towers!!!!! Haha Japanese Buffet = Free flow of sashimi~!!! To satisfy Lao Da's insatiable appetite for sashimiiii~~~~~ Grateful not, lao da?? Always bring you to eat nice food~
Haha Lao Da refused to twist so I had to do it for hiM~!!
We decided to take photos to kill some time while waiting for the food to come~!!!
And finally~~~

*slurps* the sashimi is REALLY fresh looo~!!!!! The salmon is....... haaaaaa~~~~ *sound of waves in the background*
Tempura~~~
And.... more photo takings before Round 2 starts~~~!!



Qian Bian pic!!!
First time see Lao Da open his eyes!!!!!!!! It's a MIRACLE~!!!

And I was trying to get Eve to take a O.O big eye photo too but she just had to do the opposite *bishbishbish*

Still refusing to do the O.O pic
And... I let her off becos round 2 came~~
New on the menu - Wasabi Prawn

Lao Da's creation
Then.... I dragged Eve to the toilet to puke so that we can eat more...... JUST KIDDING!!!
More photo-takings~!!

*aaaaahhhhhh* trying to eat up the camera

Eve, I'M TALLER THAN YOU~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Round 3 - Beansprouts hahahahahaha cos we were quite full by that time liao~~ Had to play Orh-beh-som to finish up the food :P
Round 4 - beansprouts again HAHAHAHAHAHA eh beansprouts nice ok~~~!!!
And we made Lao Da think that we wanted him to treat us haha and he really wanted to treat us lo~~~~ But we still paid him back laaaa~~ Lao Da~ Don't always be so nice, later get bullied k~ Not everyone so nice like us ok~ Hahahaa! But thanks anyway for wanting to treat us la~~ Hurrr~~

No comments: