Sunday, November 16, 2008

Its ISD D&D 2008!!!!! Hehehe!!! Somehow this year's D&D meant more to me (perhaps cos I was tasked to write the speech + perform magic tricks) but also cos I'm beginning to feel more attached to the department hur hur

And... This year's D&D is at Fullerton Hotel!!! Woots~~
And yeah~ I invited Mimi-chan along~~!!
Hehe on our way to the hotel~




Really qian bian couple

yeah Adrian and I had to perform magic tricks!! Gaahhhh my heart was thumping like mad lo~ And I fumbled up on one of the tricks, and Adrian had to come out and say "Due to technical difficulties, we'll have to stop this trick and continue on the next one" GaahhH~~ Diu Lian!!! I'm nousyyyyy~~!!!! *sobs sobs*


Johnny~

Bet my hair smell nice~
I can see up your nostrils~~ eeks!

Eveeiiiii~~~



Heh the 2 couples~

With Mother Theresa and Siew Lin~

Both of us + Mother Theresa~
Lee Neng~
MiMi xian sheng again~

Siew Hong~

With Lao Da~ hehe he sang 2 songs tonight~ And really not bad sia~~

Heeee the 4 Gui's~ *grins*

Don't ask us what we're doing hahaha

Hur hur my sistaaa~~ *hugs*

LuuUuUUuUUUUUUU~~~

He Kang + LuuuuuuUUuUU~~~

*smiles*

And Evenlyn got a DS from the lucky draw~!!! Ahhhh~~~ So good loh~~~~ I wan a DS toooO~~~~~~~

No comments: