Monday, November 10, 2008

Date with my LBF~~ hmmm I've been asked wad does that mean.... someone asked is it "Latest Best Friend" LOL!!!! Good guess, but WRONG!!!! I can only say~ You got the last word correct~ hahaha!!!

And...... EVENLYN BOUGHT NEW GUCCI BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gasp gasp gasp* joking la.... i bought one...............
no la!!! I sent my gucci bag for dry cleaning haha finally got it back~! yay~~
And everywhere is in xmas mood~!! So early!! Heard that it was to fight the recession haha and ya I totally agree with the "Just Spend, Singaporeans!!" theory~ It's because everyone hold back their money, that's why its worsening our economy~ So~~~ JUST SPEND!!!!
Heee there's this super big xmas tree in Taka~ (Yea the same ol' tree that they use every year) So.... I (literally) pulled Eve over to take pics haha!!


Went for dinner at our new favourite place - Manhattan Fish Market~
Fried Country Mushroom with garlic butter sauce. We loooovvee the sauce lo!!! it really goes well with ANYTHING!!!

Fried Calamari~~~

Their famous Fish n Chips

Haha and its superrrr filling lo!! Both of us came out with big tummies hahaha!!!

And.... ya thanks Eve for being my listening ear~ hurrr~~

No comments: