Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ok proof that Yaya is actually saving money - we didn't had our meals at restaurants wor~~ But I still want to try good food~ So~~~ Mimi-chan and I consulted the.... Makansutra!!! hehe~ I had a craving for Bak Kut Teh soooo~~ we went to this coffeeshop at Sims Drive which was rated 5/6 chopsticks in the Makansutra.

And..... totally disappointing meal~!!!
The bak kut teh. The meat was hard and dry, and the soup was really c.m.i.. Although we did finish the soup in the end :P and asked for a refill, the 2nd bowl was super diluted la! Like pepper + plain water!! Yucks!!!


The pig's trotters wasn't too bad~ But I didn't come all the way here for pig's trotters!! The lousy bak kut teh really spoiled everything

Mei Cai or sth hmmmm average nia~~
I still prefer the one at Rangoon Road, but it closes shop like super early laa~~ *sigh*
After that, we wanted to have our desserts at this place called Icekimo, but to our total disappointment, the place was closed!! Really not our day~
Good thing we still had Madagascar to look forward to!!!!!
Hahaha really funny show lo~ Its a great show if you just want to have a good laugh~ I was laughing throughout the entire show lo hurrr~~
Its our department's D&D tonight!!!!!! I'm sooooo looking forward to it!!!! hehe~~ Although I'm NOT looking forward to the magic performance that Adrian and I have to put up *tremble* well~ Hope that everything goes well~!!!!!! I don't wan to be the joke of the department after today~~!!!!

No comments: