Deng Deng Deng Deng~~~
Deng Deng Deng Deng Deng Deng Deng...........*
Ok that was supposed to be sung in the wedding march tune haha!! And YEA~!!! its WILLIAM AND MICHELLE'S WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO~~~~~~!!!
at Life BP church!!! Cool huh~~!!And.... since I'm supposed to usher (Although I know I didn't do a good job :P), I woke up super early on that day~!!!
At first my job was to stand outside the church, just beside a tree to usher ppl in in case they miss the church and wander off. And it was so hot la!! Then poor Debbie doesn't know the way to the toilet, so of course, being the super helpful person that I am, I had to show her to the toilet, and being the nice person that I am again, show her the way back into church *haaaaaa~~ the aircon~~~!!*
And after some running around, plus frustrating a few people (*bleah*), we ended up at the entrance, distributing scrolls to the guests haha yay~~~
Guests, please wait for a few seconds for your scrolls, as we had to take photos of our beautiful selves first!! :P
We never slack horrr~AND~~~~~ ARRIVAL OF THE BRIDE!!!!!!!!
Awwww~~~~~~~ Here comes GORGEOUS MICHELLE!!!!
And she enters the church~!!! *everyone cheers*
a word of prayer.... *hush*
And the groom finally gets to hold his beautiful bride's hands~~!!
Let's all welcome, MR AND MRS WILLIAM TAN!!!!!And it was reception time~!!! Or rather, photo-taking time for Deb and I hahaha!!
And~~~ Daniel drove us to The Legends for the lunch banquet~
We reached there like super early laa and we had so much time soooo~~ the 2 crazy women went around taking photos again hahaha!!
Not long after we realised *gasp!!* we're not supposed to be in here!! There's cocktail reception outside!!! RUNNNN!!!!!!
And lunch is finally starting!!! YAY~!!!!
Piggie pris finally came!! Really is piggie lo~ Overslept and came right when food was being served hai~~
And......... lunch finally ended.... *sobs sobs* WHY~~~ WHY DID IT HAVE TO END~~?????
We were soooo sad that.......
we had to take more photos to calm ourselves down

No comments:
Post a Comment