The most common question that people ask me when I came back was "So did you enjoy yourself??" haha and the answer is...... "Not really" hur hur hur~~ Everything was overpriced!! and the food there is totally yucky!!! Nothing much to buy, and not much activities too~ Good thing I had super fun company there lo~
After 1.15hr hell ride, we finally arrived in Bintan!!!
And our villa was NICE SIA!!!!
The first thing the guys did was....
And we drove out at night to da bao food back in our private buggy~~ How nice right~ But it was a super scary ride lo there wasn't much light, and we can barely see beyond 2m ahead of us~ And yea, lemme repeat, the food sux. hahaha!!
And it was Day 2!!!
Dear mommies making breakfast for us~
En en emo-ing by the pool
I'm standing on water~!!!
Nice yoga pose, James~
Mimi-chan: *munch munch* "what are these idiots doing?"
Mimi-chan: "eh!! everyone gone already!!"
Mimi-chan: "no fun one.. I'll go too..."
Yaya the buggy driver~!!! Don't you guys love my accelerate-while-speeding-down-slope-ride?? hahaha!!!
Hee~~

en-en the kokster!!
By the beach~~ I love the sun!!!
*Karate Kick!!!*
Gift shop
Cute lil horse~~ Stupid Ning went to pat the horse's butt lo~ And the horse got a shock! I think she was THAT close to getting kicked lo~
And we went kayaking!!! Actually we wanted to try some other water sports one, but all of them were cancelled due to bad weather hai~~ How disappointing~~
But we still managed to convince the moms to try kayaking!!!!! YAY!!! GO MOM!!!
All set to go!!!
And they were back, with their two "drivers"!!!
And we were back to our favourite spot to take more photos!!! hahaha
Can't stand these guys
Koksters


and.... *SPLASH!!!!!!*
Stupid guy was trying to push me into the pool from behind lo!!!!!
How come there's a dead fish lying on me?
ewwww James~~ What long armpit hair you have!!!!

And we had lunch at The Kelong~
The only nice dish over there. I don't know what it is, and it looks quite disgusting, but it tastes quite nice hahaha
I love the view~~~~
Awwww~~ Romantic siaaa~~
Yayyy~~
Pasar Oleh Oleh~ Hired a cab to bring us there haha
Yeaaa David's art shop!!
Wishing well!!! I wish..... FOR MY PRINCE CHARMING!!!!!
NOOOOOO!!!!! NOT YOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanted to take a stupid shot hahaha
Ning and I
Mommies~
en en and bid bid!!
jamie and mimi
And it was time to go homeee~!!!! YAY!!!!!!
Yea James and I realise that we both love doing this
And yeaaa~~ its HOME SWEET HOME!!! I'm sure a lot of people missed me lo~~ HAHAHAHAHA!!!! After this trip..... I realise how WONDERFUL Singapore is lo~~!!! Good food everywhere, very safe wherever you go~ Right after we reach Singapore, we went to Bedok hawker centre to satisfy our cravings for nice cheap food~!! So people, stop complaining about how small Singapore is and how little activities there are!! cos nothing beats being home~~~!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment