Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry XMas everyone!!! Haha ok a biiiiiit too early for that, but who cares!! Everyone's in XMas mood now!!! The streets are filled with XMas decor!!! And i LOVE XMAS!!!!!! Cos its the season of GIVING!!!

Say Hi to my very first XMas presents this year, given to me by the 2 spas heee heee thanks!! But I still bu she de eat them lehhh~~


And yea as Deb said, she was with me the WHOLE WEEK!!!! Awww don't you simply feel lost without me now~~ HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So sweet of you guys to give me a flower~ Although I forgot what the flower's called again HAHAHA

zi lian queen!!!!

I like this look better hahahahahha!!!

"I can hold the chopsticks better!!!"

Heeee




And yea in case you've noticed that I've become more tanned - it's cos we went to the beach!!!! It was a great day to go to the beach too, cos the weather is super nice la!!!

Why put sunblock when you want a tan~??? :P

See~ Jayjay doesn't put sunblock - that's why he got such a nice, even, dark tan!!



Oh my tian someone's MEGA BUTT PRINT!!!

Note the word - Idiot. Totally not me looo~~~!!!



Yeaaaa that's more like it~~~ :P

HAHAHAHAA YEAAAA SPAS!!! GO DEB!!!!!

SPAS SPAS SPAS!!!!!!!

and here comes another one!!!!!!

hahaha BIG BUTT !!!!


We look like 2 idiots hahaha!!!!

Awww what a romantic shot~~~


Jayjay so cute lah!!!

Don't we all love jumping shot!! :P

*"My Heart Will Go On" playing in the background*


*pant pant pant*


at the southernmost point!!!


on our way back~
and it was soaking time again!!
LOL!!!!

wa wa wa attitude siaaa!!


And it was time for SHOWER!!!! awwww~~~

HAHAHAHA SUPER DUPER ACT CUTE SIA YOU TWO!!!!!

Deb: "why's everyone looking at me?? is there anything wrong with my face??"

Deb: "they're still looking....... grrrrr..."



Yeaahh I got my tan sooo~~ it was time to go back!!!!!

In the car, with JayJay lurking in the front row. Most prob fainted after smelling our super nice feet hahaha!!




And it was ROCK BAND NIGHT!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY!!! SCREAM!!!!!
what an accomplishment debbie!!! Finally you dare to touch JayJay!!!!
Yeah and that's our new drummer - Si Qing!!!!
So cute~~~~ And why did you blink, deb???
Now where were you looking, deb~??

No comments: