Wednesday, December 24, 2008

*zoom zoom zoom back in time*

hahaha I got like soooo many posts to upload laa~~ And with all the upcoming parties and all~~ *excited!!!*


Yeaaa I watched twilight!!!!!! Deb I still can't believe you said it was boring!!! It was soooo nice lah!!!!! Makes me want to read the book!! Lend me yours okayy~~ hahaha!! Speaking of the book, it was crazy la!! Kelly and I went to Kino to look for the book, and we couldn't even find it!! Completely SOLD OUT!!!! O.o


I LOVE the movie!!!! Don't know who the actress is, but she sure is prettayyee~~ ^-^
Went shopping at Bugis and Bugis Street after the movie. Super shi bai lah!! We didn't buy a single piece lo!!!!
Try to spot deb in this photo HAHAHA
We didn't know what to do after that, so we decided to use the toilet at Hotel Intercontinental~!! Hehe Eve, now I know why you said the hotel is very nice~ Maybe we can consider it for......... hur hur hur~~~
At night, we rushed down to Katong for Pris's performance~~ Pris, solo next time lehhh~~ :P
And.... dinner at Aston's Specialties!! Cos mimi-chan had always wanted to try the cheap wagyu beef there haha too bad i was JUST TOO FULL
siao char bor~ oh yeaaa someone had SMOKEY EYES that day~~!! I just couldn't stop staring at your BEAUTIFUL eyes, could I~~?? HAHAHAHA
And it was xmas gift time~~ hehe gave them in advance cos they won't have the HONOUR of celebrating xmas with me as they'll be away in Taiwan~~ And funny I bought the 2 kids make up cos I have absolutely NO knowledge in this area. Good thing I'm surrounded by make up experts haha special thanks to Ning for her recommendation, and Eve for walking with me up and down Orchard Road to look for the gifts~!!! *muacks*
Hur hur hur~~~
Super cute chocolate haha hope the choc doesn't spoil by the time you guys come back lo~

No comments: