For this year's countdown, we didn't go to some disgusting ah-neh filled countdown party, but went to xiaofen's house~!!!! hehehe!!
Nattie is getting cuter and cuter by the day!!!!!! And she's so damn cool lah!!! Doesn't smile one hahaha!! And she LOVES Jovene lah!!!
AHHHH so cuteeee~~~
And Ning is back from Australia for ONE WEEK!!!!!
Hehehe I love their lamp~~!!
And it was xmas exchange time!!!!
Nang was so reluctant to smile hahaha!!!
And someone got this damn techno chicken as xmas present lah!!!! It's supposed to be a toilet paper roll holder and the toilet paper is supposed to come out from the disgusChicko thing's mouth hahaha!!
Kyeron always got this innocent look laaaa!!! Makes it so hard for you to reject him hahaha!!
:))
And we had our cousins xmas exchange~!! David and I got each other haha!! And the other techno kids all came in and qiang jing tou without me realising hahaha!!!
And they started doing it for subsequent photos
And more~
And Kelly and en en got each other hahaha!!! I was trying to make them take a super sweet photo but they kept resisting HHAHAHAA
HEARTS
Gui Lian photo!!!
And I got a CK underwear for David!! Now he can zao geng with confidence!!!! hahaha!! And en en started doing his CK pose with the underwear hahahaha!!!
And Kelly got en en a boxer - which we made him wear on the spot HAHAHAHA
Then we went to Yishun Safra for K!!! As usual we met with all kinds of obstacles and objections ZZZZ
And that's Jasper!! Jov's........ hehehehehe

James and Ning~Hehe so... everyone's writing their thoughts on 2009, 2010. Let me write something too~
2009 was..... FUN and COOL!!! It was a year of extremities! extreme fun, extreme laughter, extreme happiness, also, extreme heartbreak, extreme fear. There were times when I laughed till I can't breathe, there were times when I experienced a heart burn so strong I literally felt the heart ache. There were times I had dreams so sweet I woke up smiling, there were times I woke up crying. But I'm thankful for the people in my life! :) everytime i fall down, there'll be someone to pick me up. In whatever small or big ways, I'm thankful for it, and I'll never forget!
For 2010....... I just wish that everything will remain constant in my life.. And nopes! I'm not gonna write a resolution list lest I get bombarded like Kelly Soh HAHAHAHA!!!
HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR AHEAD PEOPLE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment