Sunday, January 24, 2010

Whatsapp!

Wassup!

Haven't had a decent post for quite some time!!! Mostly cos its.... DECEMBER NO MOREEE~!! BOOHOO!!!

So mostly we've been keeping in contact with each other through the cooliessttt app - whatsapp~!!

Besides than free msgs, we can destroy each others' days by sending our croaking voices through audio notes, and make each other lose our appetite through our fugly photos~!!
Give each other wake up call~!!
Update on our whereabouts
Sudden stroke of inspiration~
Updates on new hair cut
Help Kill time in boring lectures
Oh this was for Jermy LOLS!
And for Kelly when she insisted that she was damn pro at ice skating
And I know the pigs love to start their beautiful day by receiving my photos, so I'll spam their whatsapp inbox with my chio pics~!!!




And i'll get responds like this!! Win liao loo my caption is "CHIO" and ning's is "UBER CHIO"!! win liao loo win liao loooo!!!


Another win liao loooo!!

And sometimes I get sweet love notes like the above aww!!! X')

No comments: