Friday, January 1, 2010

BIRTHDAYYYY!!!!!!


**CAUTION: PHOTOS OVERLOAD!!! Exactly 100 photos coming up, so don't blame me if it hangs your comp or slows your downloads LOL!!!


So YEP!!! Checked in at Swissotel Fairmont on 28th Dec~!
Dress Code : NO CASUAL WEAR~!
Theme: DAZZLING SHADES Some random pics after checking in. And this pic looks damn cool lah!!! Like David is some apparition behind me and looks like he just jolted out of my body HAHAHA
And poor thing was sick!!!!! Didn't even join us for lunch loooo just stayed in the hotel room and slept AWWW so I decided to wake him up HAHAHAHA
Made him some uber nice centre parting~!
And the idiots started playing with the party sprays liao KNS!!!

And everyone started bathing and changing for the partehh~~!!! LOL these 2 koksters wore the same FP shirt!!
with their cute little bowties AWWW
HAHAHAHAA en en looks damn like LIN DA LANG lahhhh~!!!! And trust them to always be so sporting hehe!! I only booked the hotel one day before and SMSed them in the afternoon on the theme and timing, and they immediately met up to go down to Bugis to buy their stuffs!!! AWWW~~ Thanks guys~~!!
Stupid Jermy bought some face painting crayons~!
When our face paints still looked decent
And we found the spot with the purrrrfect lighting~!
then joined by kelly
and more
and mooorrreee~~~ hahahaha!!!
Zhu Pi you look damn cute lahhhh~!!!!!
The cake that my 2 nu bi made for ben gong!Pulled me away from the cake while the rest of them were busy putting the damn few candles on the cake HAHHA

AWWWWW happy birthday to me~!!!
And kena bombarded by sprays
LOLS this photo damn funny!!! I think is cos the cake caught fire HAHAHAHA like seriously lahhhh one big patch caught fire and I had to blow it out HAHAHAHA
disaster scene

Eveee
LuLu~
Sup (fake) bro!
my loves~
I had to think for like 10secs to realise that the person beside me was kat!! Like doesn't look like her sia!!! Except for the height HAHAHAHAHA
Opening my birthday present from Jermy!!!! It was a.... TISSUE BOX!!! So I was thinking how come this kokster gave me a tissue box and yet wrapped it up so nicely.. But when I tore open the thing, i saw this little box inside HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Kena stunned okay!!! hehe!!! Ok anyways I didn't open the little box until the next day so.... yup photos coming up later! Back to camwhoring!!!
With our shades hahaha!!! And the super techno shades that the 2 nu bi chose for me!! And Jermy looks damn fat in this photo lahhh!! Like absolutely no neck and all his facial fats kena squeezed out HAHAHAHA



And i called for a girls' shot..... BUT WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!? Everyone like STRANGERS like that!!! SAI
So much better now!!!


Thanks for the uber chio balloon~!!! HEHEHE!!!

After that Vid Vid and Kat had to go home *SOBS* poor things sia Vid got throat infection then Kat got stomach flu!!! High fever some more ahhh~~

Then kelly, ling and i went down to raffles city to get some orange juice, in our super nice face makeup hahaha!! And the whole world was like staring at us lah!!!
After that we played the super fun BEER PONG!!!!! So like.. every cup is 1/3 full with beer, and we're supposed to attack each other's bases with ping pongs!
The guys team!!!
VS the girls' team!!!!!!!
And we totally OWNED them!!!!! Look at our still huge base vs their saddening 2 cups HAHAHAHA And they had to drink all 8 cups cos we bombed their base HAHAHAHA
And It was 12!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!! YAY!!!! And they started putting cream on my face AHHHH~!!!


HAHAHAHA SU KE LI WADS UP WITH THAT FACE
And all the while there was this kokster behind us who was totally gone after losing 3 consecutive rounds of beer pong HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA CMI!!!

HAHAHA en en totally CHUI sia!!! Duno wad he was doing!!!!!
Trying to finish up the remaining beer. And beer sucks!!!!! We bought like so many different kinds.. Budweiser... Corona... Anchor... AND ALL TASTE YUCKY!!!!
5-10!!!
And we started doodling on each others' faces HAHAHAHAHAHA


No escape for you Ling Mo Mo!!!!



HAHAHAA the damn xing fu guy!!!!
Jovene having super a lot of fun HAHAHAHA
LOOOOOOOLLLLLSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Halfway through the night, Ling went out to the balcony to take some call. So the rest of us decided to scare her by all squeezing onto one bed and pretend to be aslp hahahaha!!! Damn squeezy lah!! Like 5 people in one bed can!!! And stupid en en started jumping on us, and we started pushing each other off the bed hahahahaa and in the end, we didn't manage to pull off the trick T.T
And it was bathing time!!! Damn comfy lahhhh~!!!! And we went down to Mac for supper in our nice little FBTs hahahaha!!!
The 2 little gay worms

And it was GOOD NIGHT WORLD!!!

.
.
.
.


AND NEXT MORNING!!!!!
Although you can't see me but I'm in the pic, under 2 mega pigs hahahaha!!
Look at the mess we created in the room!!! I think the cleaning lady will scream when she see this HAHAHAHAHA

LOLS can't tell who's who right~!!!

And this stupid en en came out of shower in his little bath robe and boxer HAHAHA!!!
Birthday song again!!!!!

Lunch at Cafe Swiss

And opening my little present from the tissue box!!! And they made me damn scared to open it lah!! Cos kelly was like going "oh my tian i don't want to be here to see her disappointment" "can't believe jeremy's taste is so lousy" and my expectation of the present immediately dropped to -1000 and they kept trying to leave while I was opening the present lahhh!!!

Trying to block the view while they tried to arrange the present into a nicer position LOLS
And......... opening it.....................
And it was..... a pair of earrings.

ok.

really, ok.

hahahaha!!! No laaaaaa cos I thought it would be a heart shaped pendant maaaaa~!! Not that I was hoping for it, but I really thought it was one, cos..... a few days ago, when we brought Nang to Sentosa, I was using Kelly's phone to play doodle jump when Jermy called Kelly's phone.

Me: "eh, Jeremy calling you leh"
Kelly: "then pick up lah!!"
Me (picked up the call): "Hello?"
Jermy: "Hello, Kelly ah?"
Me: "ah"
Jermy: "Eh I saw 2 not bad ones here leh"
Me (to kelly): "eh he said he saw 2 not bad ones here"
Kelly (in her frantic mode, shouting into the phone): "DON'T BELIEVE HER SHE'S YAYA!!!!! DON'T BELIEVE HER!!!!"
Jermy: "How come so noisy? That one Nang Nang ah?"
Kelly (still in background): "SHE'S YAYA!!!!!!!!!"
Me: "ah"
Jermy: "eh anyway, I saw 2 heart shaped pendants not bad one"
Me (damn amused and passing the phone to kelly): "eh he said he saw 2 heart shaped pendants not bad one HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH"
Kelly (to Jermy in her T.Tzzz tone): "do you know that you just told yaya what you're going to buy for her?"

So... Yup!!! Not that I don't like the earrings horrrrrrr~!!!!!!!!!
So we went into the toilet, and the girls were asking me if i was disappointed hahaha of cos no laaaaaaa~!!!
Then we came out of the toilet and..... TADAAAAA!!!! There's my real present!!!!!!! OHMYTIAN!!!!! I totally went on cloud 999999999999 when I saw the LEGENDARY LIGHT BLUE THINGY!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And stupid guy insisted on doing this like prize presentation thingy LOLS!!!
HEEEEEEE!!!!



Then off to my house for mahjong and steamboat~!!! Heeee thanks mama~!!! She went to the market early in the morning and carried all these heavy stuffs by herself!!!!!!!
I love steamboat~!!
And poor jovene have this world's most disgusting bruise after she knocked herself against the table edge AHHHH!!!
And that's my earrings~!!
And my REAL PRESENT!!!!! OHMYTIANNNNN!!!!
Present from Eve, Lulu and Laoda~!!! I told them I wanted a black watch hahahaha!!!
Charm for XMas from MTheresa~
Eve's xmas present to me~~

Hehehe!!! Really enjoyed myself~!!! I know I've said this umpteenth time, but I'll say it again. I'm really blessed to have you guys in my life. The world's richest man may have all the treasures in the world, but I'm the world's happiest person cos my treasures are in you guys! I would never give this up for any other thing in the world. People always ask "how can cousins be so close?" I think the question should be "how can cousins NOT be so close??" They are the closest thing you have to a sibling, and to me, they're the closest ones in my life!

Love you guys!! X))

No comments: