Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Xmas BBQ

And it was XMAS DAY!!!!!!!

How can we not spend XMas together??? HAHAHA!! And I can only say - stupid East Coast Park is DAMN SCREWED UP!!! Firstly, at the AXS machines, they never indicate what the hell is BYOP. And I was on the phone with the damned operator too, and I specifically told her i wanted a BBQ pit, and I asked if BYOP can be booked cos its the only available thing to book, and she said yes. So I booked, and we happily went to buy our BBQ stuffs. When we reached there, we couldn't find the damned pit, so I called up NParks and asked them where the hell is BYOP, and that person took a long time before telling me that she couldn't find it on the system. Like WTH!!! And she still told me that BYOP stands for BRING YOUR OWN PIT!!!!! WTFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! And we were like damn sian liao but then we thought its still ok cos we can make do with the aluminium trays bla bla, and the person took like 1000 years before telling me to go right of where we currently were, when the signs told us to go LEFT. So anyways, we took the Right path and continued walking for another hour, ya da ya da, super hungry, ya da ya da, super sian bla bla bla and yup.

Anyways, if everything is smooth for us, then its not normal liao hahah!!! On our way to find the "pit"

Finally decided to settle down at some steps hahaha!!
Baked potatoes!!!!
The guys starting the fire
I don't remember eating the fish sia!! And we bought like more than 10 big slices of fish!?!?! I think in the end all of them went to the bin LOL

Don't know what's wrong with en en that day sia he kept toppling drinks over, and we had to wash the area with water if not it'll attract all the stupid ants!

BBQ beef cubes are the BEST sia!!!!! Like *SLURPS!!!*
hahahaha!!!


Then an impromptu decision to go my house for overnight mahjong!!! Hehe!!! So the guys went to Lucas's house to bathe and change, while the girls came over to my hse first to wash up!

Totally HIGH cos we played till like 7.30am, then had our breakfast and I headed to work LOL!!!!

Alright, till my next post then!!!

Next post - my BIRDDAY!!!!!! XDDD

No comments: