At first I thought they confirm late HAHAHA like.. supposed to meet at 12 but when I SMS-ed them at 11+ to ask if they were awake..... NO REPLY... Then I called Ling, and she told me she juz woke up like 2 seconds ago GAHHH!! INUUIT!!!!
So I slowly took my own sweet time lo~ Accompanied Eve and Adrian for lunch, play with DSLR (yep i brought the big ass out) and suddenly, one sms saying they've reached Stevens Road liao HAHAHA!!! How is that possible!! Like how can it be so fast!! So I thought must be trying to trick me into rushing to Orchard again!!!! HAHAHAHA in the end.... they really reached before me HAHAHAHA ITS A MIRACLE!!!! I'm like always damn punctual one can~!! XP
So~ we went to Tampopo for lunch. At first wanted to have pepper lunch one, and we totally didn't know the branch at Taka is already replaced by this until Kelly told us!!!
Trying out the DSLR
And the food looks yumM~
Black pig shabu shabu - The black pig is nice!!!
Some scallop thingy which was quite chui hahaha!!
And the cod fish tastes super oily!!!
The DSLR makes Ling's skin look extra smooth and glowing hahaha!!
I took this pic and they started bombarding me with "SO UGLY!!!!" "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" "CAN TELL ME HOW COME YOU BOUGHT A DSLR!?!?" HAHAHA i really needa attend some lessons HAHAHAHAHA but i think ok whattttt~~!!! very ugly meh!!! It's the models lah not my photography skills, seriously, hahahahahaha!!!
HAHAHAHAHA KIA SIEW LING WHAT'S UP WITH THAT SHIOK FACE!!!!
Taken by Ling - which Kelly said is 100 times better than the one I took HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wah piang can't stand it sia my face damn effed up!!!!
Then we went to Partyworld!!! Took a super long time to walk from Taka to International Building because why!?!?!? Because don't believe the uber smart me that the traffic light between ION and Wheelock is taken off already right!?!?!?
After the super filling lunch and she's still eating non-stop!!!!
And DSLR totally can't use to zi pai okay!! The face looks damn chui~! So we tried all means to use the timer hahaha!!


This photo totally looks like the kind that david and enen will take one HAHAHAHA
HAHAHA Kelly you look damn funny winking laaaaahhhh!!!!!



See all the irritating little lights on our faces!?!?!?



Yummy and super oily sotong ball!!!! The chilli is totally redundant cos the sotong ball is soooo oily that the chilli can't get on the sotong ball hahahahaha!!!
I was totally irritating them with flash lights after flash lights HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA WHAT'S UP WITH THAT LOOK!!!
And I found a BLOODY INSECT in my sotong ball!!!!! And it disintegrated when Ling tried to dig it out using another tooth pick EWWWW!!!!
Then we went to Far East Plaza to collect Kelly's heart shaped specs HAHAHA EH BRING IT TO ST JAMES LEH!!! HHAHAHAHA
Then while we were crossing the bridge, we saw many people propping their DSLRs on their tripod stand... trying to take this scene. Actually not very nice what hhahaha what are they trying to take???? HAHAHA ok I shouldn't say that cos most probably if you look into their camera, from the same place, their photos look damn WOW hahaha
AND TIMBRE!!!!
Seriously my cam makes Ling's skin look damn nice lah!!!! Like super white, smooth and supple HAHAHAA and I look like a blackie beside her!!! Not that I mind being tanned though heh!!
Hahaha don't geh geh trying to see what's on the menu horrrr you also no zhu3 jian4 like me one HAHAHAHA!!!
And another round of FOOD!!!! Louisiana fries~
Kelly's favourite stuffed mushroom~ Uber juicy sia!!!! Next time I must try making it myself hahaha!!And yup~ That ends our day~!! Counting down to our next meetup on ...... HEH HEH HEH!!!!!
====
Something not related to this post
Someone told me "I envy your everything except your boyfriend" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thought I should note this statement down somewhere HAHAHAHAHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment