Monday, December 7, 2009

smile... :)

I know I'm in no position to say anything
I know I shouldn't say anything to influence your thinking
I just wish that there's something I can do

Just go with your own feelings ok? Don't bother too much about what others say. Because everyone got their own opinions.

I know its scary to step into this realm of unknown. Where too many unpredictable things can happen. Too many changes can take place. Too many things seem so unreal now. But I can promise you that at least I'll be the constant in your life.

I'll be here whenever you need a listening ear.
I'll be here whenever you need advices.
I'll be here whenever you need someone.
I'll be beside you within 15 minutes whenever you need haha!
I'll ALWAYS be here

And I mean it :)

So don't feel so down already, ok?

If my smile can make you feel better, than never before am I more grateful that I'm a siao char bor. Hahaha :)

Smile, ok? Cos seeing your smile first thing in the morning never fails to brighten up my day!

No comments: