I think it's really a step up from Twilight!!
The acting seems so much better! And the storyline is of course, fantastic!! Actually I was quite bored when I read the 2nd book, which is New Moon, and I was kinda scared that the movie might be boring and draggy too... But then, the movie was GREAT!!!!! Like not a boring or draggy moment can!!

And Taylor Lautner is SO DAMN HOTTTT!!!! Initially I was like "what's up with the ugly long hair!!" really ugly can! makes his face look fat and all... But thankfully his hair was cut short halfway through the show, and he was practically shirtless for like 3/4 of the show!! *drooolzzz* at one point Ling even said "can you stop smiling?" HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GAWDDDD I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS SMILING AT HIS HOT BOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Now I feel like re-reading the entire series again!!!! And I used to dislike Jacob when I read the book loh i was thinking "why he so extra!!!" like coming in between Bella and Edward HAHAH!! BUT!! After watching the show I was like "If it was me... I'D'VE CHOSEN JACOB!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And spent the whole afternoon with this woman!!! Both of us were soooo indecisive can!!! Like we can stand in front of the directory for duno how long deciding on where to eat, then when we enter the restaurant we'll stare at the menu for duno how long deciding on what to eat, then when we're done with lunch, we'll walk around for a long time deciding on what to do HAHAHAHA!!!!

This Ling seriously don't know how to zi pai HAHAHA like even before she took the shot I already know it's going to end up like this!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Went to arcade and I don't know how come, we totally SUCKED at the photohunt!!!!! actually not just photohunt, but ALL the games that we played HAHAHAHA!!! And the noob arcade didn't even have the most basic-estest, most fun bishi bashi T.T
And spent the whole afternoon with this woman!!! Both of us were soooo indecisive can!!! Like we can stand in front of the directory for duno how long deciding on where to eat, then when we enter the restaurant we'll stare at the menu for duno how long deciding on what to eat, then when we're done with lunch, we'll walk around for a long time deciding on what to do HAHAHAHA!!!!
This Ling seriously don't know how to zi pai HAHAHA like even before she took the shot I already know it's going to end up like this!!!.jpg)
.jpg)
Went to arcade and I don't know how come, we totally SUCKED at the photohunt!!!!! actually not just photohunt, but ALL the games that we played HAHAHAHA!!! And the noob arcade didn't even have the most basic-estest, most fun bishi bashi T.TOH!! And the Pet Safari has SUPER CUTE dogs loh!!!! And I saw JayJay Miniature~!! Like 5mths old Labrador HAHAH SO CUTE!!! And so TINY compared to JayJay!!! Haiii poor thing... it doesn't know it's going to grow up into a MONSTARRRR soon HAHHAHAHA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment