Just bought my..... *drum roll drum roll drum roll........*
CANON EOS 500D!!!!! WOOTSSSS!!!!!!
But I feel like a total NOOB can!! Cos I don't know how to use the camera!!! hahahaha!!!!!
The camera RAWKS sia!!! Like so many different functions and effects, and its DAMN CLEAR AND SHARP!!! Makes all your photos look damn pro can~! Then the photos will have those kind of 3D effect one hahaha!!

Went to Shokudo and played with my camera for like more than half an hour before we started ordering food haha!!

Adrian asked me to "keep waving your arm i want to try sth" hahahah!! Till now i still don't know what he wanted to try. Maybe want see if i got bye-bye arms HAHAHAHA

Y that fierce look!! hahaha!!!


Monochrome


Was trying to do a pro-emo shot with the monochrome effect, but as u can see, i was still trying hard not to laugh hahaha!!


Heeeee i love my new baby~~~~~

Adrian n Eve also marvelling at the pro-ness of the camera loh~!!
I seriously need some lessons on using the camera hahaha! I feel like a handicap when I use it!!!! Can't wait to play with it again MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment