Alright just a quick update, had my birthday celeb yest and yest yest~!! Best birthday ever~!!! But before I post that up, I still got.... 2 more posts to post!!!! Gawddd I'm so backdated nowww~!!! And Kelly said hers is worse!!! Hahahah!! I guess that's cos we're going out like everyday?? So can never blog fast enough haha!!!! And poor kat and david are now sick!! zzZZ I'm sure the mommies will be going "cos of all your late night outs and heaty food and lack of sleep!!"
Oh wells, anyways yup it was XMas Eve and had to go to office in the morning
And there was like 10kg worth of chocolates on my table lol!
Then met up with Kelly and Kat for our last minute xmas presents shopping
As usual we were hungry like some hungry ghosts, so we went for lunch at the mommy's usual crystal jade haha!!



And embarked on our aimless and fruitless hunt for xmas presents HAHHA!!! Seriously sia everywhere was damn disappointing that day!!! Even the highly anticipated 313 which everyone claimed to have endless supply of things to buy... was disappointing!!!
Oh wells, anyways yup it was XMas Eve and had to go to office in the morning
And there was like 10kg worth of chocolates on my table lol!Then met up with Kelly and Kat for our last minute xmas presents shopping
As usual we were hungry like some hungry ghosts, so we went for lunch at the mommy's usual crystal jade haha!!


And embarked on our aimless and fruitless hunt for xmas presents HAHHA!!! Seriously sia everywhere was damn disappointing that day!!! Even the highly anticipated 313 which everyone claimed to have endless supply of things to buy... was disappointing!!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment