Monday, December 14, 2009

how come i lost 2.....!!!

St James with coussies~!!!!! Went there cos the previous bottle of Martell that we opened is still left with half a bottle haha so we went to finish it up.....



Stupid en en go and buy this stupid cheese!!! Said don't know prevent vomitting or getting drunk.. most prob is getting drunk... cos after I ate 2 pieces of that, plus the shaker fries that Ling forced into my mouth (use the oil to coat my stomach), I was damn sober that night can!!! Ok not super sober but... totally dampened my usual high-ness by 2000% and basically I just felt sleepy after drinking HAHAHAHA so don't buy any more cheese next time you ass!!!



Waited for like 4000 years for our drinks to come





And this uncle says he prefers beer

zhu da pi

And we opened another bottle of Chivas cos half a martell is totally not enough can!! So many of us!! And in the end, we're left with..... half a bottle of Chivas HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NVM wait till Ning comes back!! hahahaha

Happily making drinks for everyone







Stupid Lucas kept waving his hand in front of my face!!!! I tell u arh I still remember arh!!! Don't think I was drunk!!!


Poor en en got guan4 like duno wad that night HAHAHA look at his lobster face~!

My mom saw this pic and she said she got the urge to sweep the hair off Lucas's face HAHAHAHAHAHAHA




Still doing his usual thing despite being drunk

HAHAHAHA damn funny lah kelly!! And who the hell was pulling her hair!?!?





The gay look slowly coming out












Don't know what Ling imagined she's grabbing




HAHAHA ZHU PI WADS WITH THAT STROKE FACE!!!!!


Ling's ketchup fingernails totally stands out


No comments: