MY 400TH POST!!!
Oh my tian that's like.. quite a lot???? Not counting in the posts from my previous blogs hahaha!!! Initially got influenced by Kelly and Ning when they started having their own techno blogs haha!! Then didn't even update much and all... But suddenly duno since when, I started to get addicted to blogging~!! And now that Ning is away from us and all, I even more appreciate the beauty of blogging~! Its like keeping yourself updated to happenings to people around you.. live life through other people's blogs HAHAH that sounds sad sia!! Everytime I look back at my previous posts, I'd think how techno we all are haha!!
Just epilated my legs and its EFFING PAIN!!! Now my legs got this tingling sensation which doesn't feel good at all!!! KNS duno who told me won't feel any pain at all T.T
Damn tired and slpy~~ Next post - hotel stay~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment