Had a super nice Sunday with coussies~!! Felt like damn long that we never go out together liaoooo ehhh faster meet up lehhh!! I'm dying of boredom!!!! T.T
Went to watch Alice in Wonderland in 3D!! Wanted to take photo outside the theatre but we were stopped haha TECHNO!!
David looks like a PERVERT in 3D glasses lahhh HAHAHAHAH!!! Show was quite ok laaa but for some scenes, there wasn't much 3D effect lehhh!
After that, we played card games at KFC hahaha!! Our current favourite - LOOT!! Super jian game haha and Jermy just bought like.. 5 more new card games??? Hehehe!!
My partner - Kathryn!!! OWNAGGGEEEE!!!!
The losing pair
The 2 jian pei!
Anyway, we paired up and the pair that loses has to do forfeit during dinner haha!!! In the end, all the girls lost oh my tian can't believe it!!!Then it was chiongggg down to Shangrila for dinner~!!!


hahahahha does the food taste so bad?!?! how come both of them got that puking look!!!
The sashimi at The Line RAWWWKKKK!!!! Uber fresh and they got a wide selection of sashimi!!!!!
Pastaaa~!!
Someone ate a big bowl of laksa on her own!!!
yummy beef~
Think we ate so much, cos Kelly overheard this group of uncles saying "wa these few girls really can eat" KNS of course must make our money worth right!!! Anyway, the durian cake here is nice!!!! All of us Chiong-ed for the durian cake first hahahaha!!
hehe!
And these 2 guys suddenly came with a covered-up plate, and I really thought it was my forfeit cos we lost at Loot!!!! I thought it's some super disgusting dish that I'll have to eat lo!! So I looked around for Kelly and saw a bit of her walking over cos she was constantly being blocked by this waiter in front of her
Then suddenly, I saw that - a candle!!! Oh my tian!!! And we started singing Happy Birthday!!! Woohooo!!!! Wait - isn't my birthday in December!?!?!?
Hahhahahaha cool right?? Like 3 months after my birthday I'm still celebrating my birthday!!! hehehe!!!!
And it was my present!!! But they made me guess what it is by feeling it. I got it right the first time looo I said it was camera but they insisted that I was wrong!! Must be cos super diu lian that I got it right so fast hahaha!! Anyway I realise I'm really damn kok laaa like it was sooo obvious but I didn't suspect anything haha!! I think I did suspect something fishy was going on cos Kelly forgot to bring out my present and she insisted on driving back to her house cos she got "clothes to pass to me"! But you know me laaa.. think for 5 seconds then after that also forget about it liao hahaha!! Also didn't see them taking the suspicious paper bag from the car to dinner place hahaha!!!
TADAHHHHHH!!! MY BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM MY LOVELY COUSSIES - INSTANT CAMERAAA~!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!! With Disney themed films!!! LOVE YOU PEEPS!! *MUUUUAAACCCKKKXXXXX!!!* I'm gonna buy alot lot lot lot of films!!!
The restaurant damn nice lah!!! Think they heard us singing birthday song and they gave us a complimentary cake for the birthday girl hahaha!! Also paiseh to tell them it was actually 3 months ago LOOOOLLL!!!
CHEERS!!! These jian people put salt in my water!!!! So I went CHEERSSS!!! *drink* YUCKS!!!! No wonder they keep emphasising "must gan bei!!!!"









No comments:
Post a Comment