Saturday, March 27, 2010

Top Chef !

Remember a few weeks back, I said I have an urge to cook??
Hehe FINALLY I get a chance to~~ That jian man Jermy said treat this as our V day dinner. Damn jian I tell you.. I did most of the cooking, and the ingredients all pay 50-50 lo seriously jian man. Cheap!!
And I told him I want steak, he still don't allow looo what kind of V day dinner is this!! I'm forced to eat what he dictates, cook what he wants, and pay for it!!!! JIIIIAAANNNN!!! TTM!!!!!!

Ok anyways here's our "raw materials"~ Making Pasta, Stuffed Mushroom and Brownie with Ice Cream
Our first wrong step - SOAK THE MUSHROOM!!! totally shouldn't do that ahhhH!!!!!
Anyways yeaaaa the jian man!
Yeahhh you pig!
Hard at work
zhuai wad zhuai!! Look at his super zhuai look ahhh!!
And mommy helping me to cook the pasta!

Super whole lot of Angel Hair !!!

And the stuffed mushroom

Action only action only!!!
2 minutes after we put the mushroom into the oven, i went "OH SHIT!!!!" forgot to add pepper to the mix hahaha!! supposed to mix it in I think, but we just sprinkled some on top of the mushrooms LOOOL!!!
sparkling juice LOL!

Basically, a failed attempt hahahaha the angel hair was overcooked and the mushroom was too damp LOOOL!!! oh well, at least we learn from our mistakes hahaha!! And ya did I mention I wanted Brownie too?? Hahahaha!! Just making these 2 dishes sapped me of all my energy and I just wanted to laze on my sofa HAHAHAH oh welll I guess i'll just leave the cooking to the experts~ :P

No comments: