Howdy people~!!!
Finally I got sth to blog about!! YAY!!! Actually I got the photos quite some time ago, but the uploading to photobucket and all the resizing is KILLING me!!!!! haii wat to do~ stupid blogger only got that much capacity!
Right so~~ us 3 little girls went to Zoukkkk~!!

Introducing Mr resting-on-a-very-flat-surface-OWL

Try to spot Mr ROAVFS-OWL here hahaha!!

Holiday Inn uncle ran out of Chivas, so we got this new scotch whisky Hunting Lodge. And our old friend - Cordon Bleu HAHAHA!!




Their favourite spot got taken so we had to hide in this little corner by the steps!!


Then en en n gang came, and we played Poker!! Damn scary I tell you!! Raise by pouring alcohol into the common cup!! and look at the opened cards.... I GOT 9 HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Hahahah CMI AGAIN!!!!

:)))

DJ Hero in Phuture!!! I wonder how people play in a drunk state LOLS

In the toilet~

Waiting for the "dreaded moment" to come hahaha!!

smooches~

And its the dreaded moment!!!! urgh!

After that flaming, can see en en totally gone case HAHAHA


hahahaha totally looks like the poster girl for "DON'T DRIVE TO DRINK"

Alrighty done with this post!!!
Till my next post then!!!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment