Hee~~ Finally, for a first time in a long while, i can sleep for all i want hahaha then.. did a bit of spring cleaning.. *ahem* but my room still looks the same hahaha and my table is still messy!! gaaahhh~~ haha anyways, David and Yi Ma came over in the afternoon, and we went out to Hougang Mall for a bit of shopping and dinner~
Hehe looking forward to tomorrow~~ Our girls' day out!! Havent seen my dear cousins for so long~~ I miss them~~ And I'm sure they miss me too, right~~ Hahahahah!!
Oh and to my dear cousins~ In case you all never see my MSN nick~
"PAY UP THE MONEY YOU OWE ME OR ELSE I'LL HANG PIG HEADS ON YOUR DOORS!!!!"
Just a quick summary of who's supposed to pay me how much
Kelly - $81
Jovene - $81
Ning and David - Guai~~ Both of you paid already~
En En and Kat - Guai~ I still owe En En money haha
*gasp* so its just the 2 da xiao jie!!! better pay up tmr!! *bish bish*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment