Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Work these few days were quite hectic at times haha and tons of rehearsals to go through as we have to do what? - Presentation.. I don't really like presentations.. i'm scared~~ Hai but what to dO~~

Ok today i'm just blogging for the sake of blogging cos
1) I'm bored and have nothing to do. The new online mahjong website that I've recently started to visit is now becoming so popular, its bandwidth buay tahan already haha

2) My most-loyal-blog-supporter-aka-my-bestest-sister-aka-been-labelled-as-my-Les-partner-aka-ranked-number-1-most-number-of-photos-uploaded-on-this-blog-besides-myself (ok i know u all know who she is..) asked me how come i didn't update my blog yesterday hur hur hur~ So.. ok~ i'm updating now~ And yeah she told me someone said my blog is like her blog.. which is quite true hahaha

3) I know Mr.Hong misses me so~~~~

This is our favourite dispenser in office. Our lives depend on it. Everyday. 330pm. Press Drink number 4. Continue working.

No comments: