Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What have I become, I really don't know. My mood has experienced major ups and downs for these past few days. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. One month ago, I was looking forward to it. 2 days ago, i dreaded it arrival. Now... I simply don't know what to feel.. Everywhere I look is happy couples and people buying things for their special one. Every sad songs bring tears into my eyes. Every morning, when i sit alone on the bus, the usual, familiar tears come. Every morning, I tell myself - Today will be a better day. I look into the mirror, and all I can see is a pair of sad eyes looking back at me. Thank God for the pile of work that I have to deal with everyday for these few days.. So that I won't have excess time to think about other stuffs. 1 minute i'm laughing, the other minute i'm sad.. I'm tired... And why? I really don't know...

No comments: